|Datum||Freitag, 18.06.2021 19:30–21:00 Uhr|
|Plätze||min. 10 / max. 70 noch genügend Plätze frei|
Going online has become the new way to socialise while physical distancing. We are joining in the fun too with our new quiz night to keep our spirits up. So come along: It's free, it's online and it's going to be fun!
This is how it works:
1) You find a few friends to form a team. You can be in the same room or you can be physically distanced. The best size for a team is 5 or 6 people but you can also play in smaller groups or on your own. (If your friends don't like quizzes and you don't want to play alone, we can set you up in teams. Please send an email and your phone number to Bettina Kröll from the English Department: email@example.com.)
2) Everyone needs to register in advance so we can send them the invitation link. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. (You can also register using the shopping cart symbol on our website.)
3) On Friday, 18 June, you log onto Zoom shortly before 19:30 for the quiz. There will be 6 rounds, each with 10 questions. You try and answer all the questions. (Remember, googling just spoils the fun.)
4) In between rounds there will be two 15-minute breaks for you to go to the bathroom, get another beer, and compare answers within your team. If your team is physically distanced, you can communicate using WhatsApp, the phone, email or whatever you want.
5) After the last round of questions and the final answer check, the quizmaster will read out the correct answers. The winning teams will get big rounds of applause from everybody.
*** The quiz is held via Zoom. If you’ve never used Zoom before, don't worry. It’s very easy. All you need is a computer or a smartphone with a camera (most modern devices have this built in). We will send you the details and the Zoom login before the quiz starts. ***